- Member Content
We grow, pick, and make our own jellies, jams, preserves, butters, relishes, and pickles. We grow about 90% of everything we can. The other 10% is bought from local, georgia grown vendors. We use recipes from my Mother and Grandmother for items such as Pear Preserves, Fig Preserves, or Apple Butter. We have new recipes for our spicy jellies such as Ghost Pepper Jelly and Moruga Trindad Scorpion Pepper Jelly. We grow it...We pick it...We make it!
No results found.