Using CHINESE SOUTHERN BELLE “My Sweet Hottie” & “Wild Wild East” sauces, create this delicious slider!
- 1 dozenKing’s Hawaiian Rolls
- 2pork tenderloin
- 1 bottle“Wild Wild East” Southern Belle Sauce
- 1fresh pineapple sliced into rings
- 10 ozAsian Slaw mix
- 1/2Vidalia onion julienned
- 8 oz“My Sweet Hottie” Southern Belle Sauce
- 4 ozfresh chopped cilantro
Marinate pork tenderloin in 6oz of the Wild Wild East sauce, (reserving 2 oz. to brush on pork while grilling) anywhere from 4-24 hours (depends on your liking) grill off the pork to desired temp and let rest before slicing. Grill the pineapple slices and set to the side. In a bowl, mix the slaw mix and the My Sweet Hottie sauce. Assemble the products to make the sandwich.