Chinese Southern Belle Quick Chicken Stir Fry
This recipe is perfect for a weeknight in, and uses two of Tucker-based Chinese Southern Belle's flavorful sauces. We also sprinkled some chopped Sriracha pecans, our favorite savory variety of Goodson's Pecans from Leesburg, Georgia to add a sweet-and-savory crunch!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 c Chinese Southern Belle You Saucy Thing
- ¼ c Chinese Southern Belle Wild Wild East
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp peanut, pecan, or canola oil
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped scallions
- 1 1/2 cups sliced bell peppers
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Sriracha pecans, roughly chopped
Cut chicken thighs into ½ inch strips. Marinate chicken strips in You Saucy Thing sauce with salt and pepper for 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
Heat oil in skillet on medium-high heat. Sauté chicken strips for 3-5 minutes, then increase heat, add peppers and sauté until peppers are crisp tender. Add garlic and ginger and sauté until fragrant. Add Wild Wild East sauce and scallions and toss until sauce has reduced to a glaze, about a minute. Serve with cooked rice and garnish with cilantro leaves, reserved scallions, and Sriracha pecans.