King's Hawaiian Sweet Island Ginger Steak Sliders
These sliders are great for a crowd. Find King's Hawaiian products including Sweet Island Ginger sauce at your local Walmart. They're Georgia Grown!
- 1 lbskirt steak or top round
- 1/3 cupcanola oil
- 2 tablespoonsfresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 clovesroughly chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoongrated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoonsalt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 24-packKing's Hawaiian rolls
- 1 cupKing's Hawaiian Sweet Island Ginger BBQ sauce
- 2 cupssliced multicolored peppers
- 1 cupsliced onions
- 1 tablespooncanola oil
Slice steak into ¼ inch pieces. Combine oil, lime juice, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper, and steak in gallon-size zip-top bag. Leave to marinate at least 6 hours or overnight.
Preheat an electric or gas grill, grill pan on stovetop, or prepare charcoal grill. Grill steak over high heat, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Heat a skillet with 1 tbsp canola oil over medium heat. Sauté onions and peppers until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add sauce to pan and let it bubble a little to heat it up. Remove from heat and add cooked steak. Keep warm.
Slice KH rolls in half and toast if desired. Top the rolls with 1-2 slices of steak, peppers and onions. Serve sliders immediately.